Sunday, August 17, 2014

waiting well

Let me first say this: THANK YOU! I literally have been blown away by all of the support from my community. Honestly, overwhelmed! When I first decided to go on this journey, I questioned how the Lord would supply all of the "up-front" costs of having a baby, because let's be honest, I don't teach for the money! But He provided more than I even imagined. Seriously, the support I have been given enabled me to get all the things I wanted as a new mom :) I am humbled and amazed in such a great way. Thank you.

Okay, so for the update. Well, this whole time I thought I was already approved by both ABCH and the government. That wasn't the case....I was approved by ABCH but my files weren't sent to the state until last Monday and it will take a week to get approved. So I should be approved officially tomorrow! The hardest part of this process is the waiting, and for over a month I have been thinking I was "waiting"....but there was one last step that was obviously necessary. Those last little steps are the ones that get things going. This morning I thought about that little tidbit of information. So often, I feel like I am "ready" for something; when in reality, there is one more step that needs to take place to really put it in motion. I want to be diligent, and faithful enough to wait well and to step back and realize that God knows better than I do. With that being said, I think I am officially waiting now! I put a picture of my little make-shift nursery on instagram: ruthie_carrie for those who don't have it. And to the little one that is coming my way: you are loved so much already and I cannot wait to show you my Jesus every single day you are mine :)

"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders. Let me walk upon the waters, wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander, and my Faith will be made stronger in the Presence of my Savior."

No comments:

Post a Comment